More D

ISO Colman Camp Oven

I made a friend who lives off I-19 near the southern edge of Tucson. He is a genuinely nice guy but struggles because he is homeless. He has a camp set up and does fairly well under the circumstances. I help him from time to time when he gets in a bind.  

He recently asked for a Coleman Camp Oven. He would like to try and cook different types of meals.  

If anyone has one they are not using I would appreciate the opportunity to buy it from you. 

I am in Tucson but am heading up to Suprise to visit with family this weekend so anything along I-10 would be awesome. 

• Like 3

I know this isn't a Coleman, but I see Amazon has a Camp Chef at a deep discount. https://a.co/d/fDAlMO9

If this is something that is feasible, I'm willing to pitch in some funds to help out.

• Like 2

I appreciate the support. 

The camp Chef may too much for his needs. Portability is a positive for him.

I too do not remember them costing as much. I was hoping one of us here probably has one that has not been used in a bit that may be willing to part with it.

I have a brand new one of the Coleman ovens krp describes.  Brand new still in box.  You can have it for free if you ever come up to north Peoria,  

John  623-680-4458 

• Like 3

Text coming to you John

I have a Coleman stove I no longer need. If he could use it I also have about 2/3 of a a gallon of fuel as well. 

He is all set up with the stove. 

Thanks for the offer! 

6 hours ago, dmoto said:

I know this isn't a Coleman, but I see Amazon has a Camp Chef at a deep discount. https://a.co/d/fDAlMO9

If this is something that is feasible, I'm willing to pitch in some funds to help out.

I believe that is only the storage bag, not the oven.

A few members have graciously offered to help but one has not become available just yet.

Please let me know if one is available. 

Thanks!