Ahh I see.  It wasn't a phone call we were right next to the dude operating the ultimate glassing set up.  Wish I could use one of those things ☺️

All I can say is the traffic coming north in the 36's is about as bad as I've ever seen it. Its incredible....

Never seen so many water and food stashed either. Some were not there a month ago...

Have not seen fresh trash, beat down trails or a living crosser  in 10+  years.

6 hours ago, AZAV8ER said:

Ummm. I've got tracks over my boot tracks after I walked in the dark to glass. Three mornings in a row. Walmart special tread. Had a dude walk into my camp and ask for water yesterday. Choppers blowing up my buck nests for two days straight. Dudes on the ground with German shepherds. Hopefully the bucks come back. F Biden.... 

Not sure sure what to tell you on your observations other than get outta the truck now and again, with all due respect?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

Ummm. I've got tracks over my boot tracks after I walked in the dark to glass. Three mornings in a row. Walmart special tread. Had a dude walk into my camp and ask for water yesterday. Choppers blowing up my buck nests for two days straight. Dudes on the ground with German shepherds. Hopefully the bucks come back. F Biden.... 

Not sure sure what to tell you on your observations other than get outta the truck now and again, with all due respect?

Truck does not move once camp is set up. Miles of hiking and glassing for 4 days, kinda that way every year. 

Haven’t seen the trash or activity I thought we would have. Not that we haven’t seen any but not to the extent I was preparing the oll lady for. WAY more boarder patrol than I thought 👍

On 11/26/2022 at 12:38 PM, AZAV8ER said:

Must not be wanting to see it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

Must not be wanting to see it.

Been hunting border units for 5 decades all the time hunting on foot covering miles a day. Seen the ground before trails and trash from crossers. Even found a lookout post the cartel had overlooking the Harshaw road. Can remember the first time I found a trash pile and was shocked how much garbage was dumped in one hidden draw I came upon. Would use the cow paths to get to varied hunting hot spots, it's amazing how pounded out those cow paths became after the smuggling started, pounded out paths even after the ranchers had no cows on the ground for several years. Have come across fresh paths trampled in the grass when the smugglers started avoiding the established trails. Hiking/hunting about 12 square miles of this ground for a long time and seen plenty of sign indicating illegals, just lately in the area we hunt there has been nothing for a while. Just because you don not like that we have no sign of activity in the area we are familiar with is no reason to call someone as not truthful.

• Like 1

First year hunting border units, had a blast killed two great bucks and WALKED over piles of trash. Never felt uncomfortable seen some great country and enjoyed every bit of it. If the dark scares ya stay away😂

Re visiting  this..  Whats it look like this year ??  Ive scouted some but so F%^*^ hot not even the snakes moved.

I'll be solo in 36C  Nov. . Then the youth hunt with Gson after Thanksgiving..

From what I hear this is mostly correct.  The ones avoiding the wide open gates are the ones trafficking or with records