maximus

Question about suppressor

Question about suppressor,

Better accuracy?

slow speed of bullet?

reduce recoil?

I have nothing to hide but is it true they can search your house without a warrant?

thanks for the answers.

no, unless you count shooting better with less recoil

increases in most cases

reduces recoil but not as much as a decent muzzle brake

Not that I am aware of.  Seems some guys with tin foil hats always say this.  

• Like 1

I just got 2 cans and the 22 can definitely  tightened  up the groups from my 10-22. The other  is a 30 cal can on my 7-08 and it shifted poi by 3.5 to 3.75 left and 1.75 low .I've only shot the gun with a break before  this but the  recoil was just a touch more than the break. It did seem to open my group up slightly. It was a 3 shot one ragged  hole and now it's. 5 to .75 moa .I need to chronograph  and see what changed so I can tweak my load and try again. AND NO THEY CAN'T  SEARCH  WITH OUT A WARRENT.

• Like 1

Simply put a can will decrease the perceptible recoil. Quite seems to do wondrous things to the shooter. Kind of like that wind in face makes you think differently about wind velocity!! You'll have to develop new loads since pressure, POI, and group size will change dramatically with the installation of a suppressor. Your ears will reflect that, though! LOL!!

Pretty summed up already what I was going to say but will add that only an atf agent can ask you for your paperwork. 
been stopped by game and fish when rabbit hunting once when I first got it and he didn’t want to see paperwork for it. 
I would imagine that an atf agent could show up to your home and ask to see the suppressor and stamp but not like a full search without a warrant