Crazymonkey

Any spring leftover tags?

30 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Interesting 0 left over rifle tags for 36b. However 169 leftover for 36c!

I noticed this too.  Even the HAM hunt in 36C has plenty of leftovers.

11 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

So can somebody explain this to me, how can you put in for something first choice and not get drawn and there’s still left over tags for that same hunt ?

deleted

Edited by Red Rabbit

10 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

So can somebody explain this to me, how can you put in for something first choice and not get drawn and there’s still left over tags for that same hunt ?

Got a screenshot to prove it?  If so, I would contact G&F.  

3 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Got a screenshot to prove it?  If so, I would contact G&F.  

Not this year, It happened to me last year and my cousin this year , that’s why I was asking , I figure there’s something I don’t know about how it all works 

8 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

Not this year, It happened to me last year and my cousin this year , that’s why I was asking , I figure there’s something I don’t know about how it all works 

Maybe something wrong with the application? Only thing I can think of.

2 minutes ago, EarlyBronco said:

Most of these scenarios end up being user error.  (put in for different hunt than they thought they did).  The other possibility is what red rabbit said.  Would be pretty rare for that to happen, but none the less, a possibility.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Most of these scenarios end up being user error.  (put in for different hunt than they thought they did).  The other possibility is what red rabbit said.  Would be pretty rare for that to happen, but none the less, a possibility.  

Idk I looked at my app and it’s the same thing I put every year since I’ve been 12 lol archery pig In my hometown haha

This year opted for 2 bonus point applications, but on my AZGFD Portal, my account also shows that I purchased the Super Duper Extra Bonus Protection.  How can I get the extra protection on a BP choice?

Drawing 2nd choice when there are leftover tags for 1st choice happens when you are drawn in the initial Max bonus point round for the 2nd choice.  You did not have enough BPs to draw in the initial max pool for 1st choice but did for the 2nd choice.  It happened to me with my son on a youth hunt.

Some javelina units you can draw in max round with loyalty point and hunter ed point.  AZGFD explained that I needed to put 1st choice unit in both 1st and 2nd slot cause these are only considered in max BP round.

• Like 1