mpriest

Large rifle magnum primers

Where are you guys finding them if at all? I’m been checking midway, brownells, Natchez, Midsouth, Graffs and Powdervalley daily for a year and haven’t seen them once. 

I used to see them pop up on midway every now and then, but I haven’t seen large rifle primers in a really long time. Sucks to think it will probably never get back to what it used to be.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mpriest said:

Where are you guys finding them if at all? I’m been checking midway, brownells, Natchez, Midsouth, Graffs and Powdervalley daily for a year and haven’t seen them once. 

Put up a request  in the classified  on here there are always  guys that have some and some of them will part with a few.

Brunos had them a couple of weeks ago. They were some foreign make. Get on their email list. 

I’m not in the valley so Bruno’s is out for me. Seems like the local Sportsmans doesn’t see them much either.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:50 AM, JSR said:

Any experience ordering from these guys? Mixed reviews when I google search them. Also seems like a long time for these primers to be in stock still.

Been a long time, Mike.  How many do you need?

42 minutes ago, mpriest said:

Any experience ordering from these guys? Mixed reviews when I google search them. Also seems like a long time for these primers to be in stock still.

I don't

I received an alert from ammoseek that they were stock.

3 hours ago, IA Born said:

Been a long time, Mike.  How many do you need?

Ya it has. I build a 28 Nosler last December and have been able to find everything except primers to shoot it. I was looking for 1K of the same lot number to keep everything consistent to develop a load for it.

• Like 2

I’ve always been able to find some on Gunbroker…. But man they are expensive right now.

On 11/9/2022 at 6:22 PM, mpriest said:

Ya it has. I build a 28 Nosler last December and have been able to find everything except primers to shoot it. I was looking for 1K of the same lot number to keep everything consistent to develop a load for it.

I don't have 1K to spare, but I can probably get you a couple of hundred Federal GM215Ms if that will work.  If I don't see this right away, feel free to PM me so I see it quicker.