Sign in to follow this  
Beaton

Looking for a mature coues cape.

My daughter shot a coues this morning. Pretty good buck. The angle of the shot was severely uphill and the exit came out benhind the neck right on the spine and left a hole the size of a baseball. Im going to euro it for now till i find a cape. This is what the buck looks like. I will trade a cape for a euro if anybody is interested. Thanks!

20221106_102855.jpg

88188.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Great Buck! 1

That is a fantastic buck! How far out were you when she took the shot? Hope you’re able to find a cape. And congratulations to your daughter!

1 hour ago, AzRaised08 said:

That is a fantastic buck! How far out were you when she took the shot? Hope you’re able to find a cape. And congratulations to your daughter!

Thank you! The shot was 515yds

• Like 1

I have one off of probably a 3-year old buck from a couple weeks ago. If you want or need it, you can have it for free. I’d like to get it out of my freezer. He’s a little smaller than that buck antler wise but if you get a pinch, lemme know. 

27 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I have one off of probably a 3-year old buck from a couple weeks ago. If you want or need it, you can have it for free. I’d like to get it out of my freezer. He’s a little smaller than that buck antler wise but if you get a pinch, lemme know. 

Man i really appreciate the offer. If we didn't already find one i would take it!

You bet! If anyone else is in need, lemme know. It’s gonna go in the trash soon. Clean cape and it’s a big bodied 27 coues. 

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

You bet! If anyone else is in need, lemme know. It’s gonna go in the trash soon. Clean cape and it’s a big bodied 27 coues. 

I'll take it.  Where are you located?