Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

A Good Day

Wow congrats on getting it done at that distance! Especially when the target is a Coues. I’m sure you’ll look back on that one and be happy with the hunt 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Nice man....

How was the grass? Lol. It's shrunk a lot in last few weeks....

It was thick and there was species of grass I don’t really remember before. I can see how it shrunk though. 

idk, there was less deer than we usually see. Usually see a lot of carp, only some this time. Maybe because there’s water and feed everywhere. Maybe moon. 

Last day hunt success is such a rich reward! Well done. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

It was thick and there was species of grass I don’t really remember before. I can see how it shrunk though. 

idk, there was less deer than we usually see. Usually see a lot of carp, only some this time. Maybe because there’s water and feed everywhere. Maybe moon. 

The love grass is so thick in most areas I’ve been that it’s chokes out a lot of the other little bastards like the one that produces those little needle like seeds that get into everything. 

• Like 1

Wait a minute.  I thought according to your critics on here that you only post to start crap and don't actually contribute to the site. :)

Congrats and great shooting on a real nice Arizona buck.  I don't think I would ever pass him up here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats on the buck and nice shooting! I'm glad someone called you out a few months ago I have seen nothing but positivity and contributions since. Great job. 

😁

39 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

Wait a minute.  I thought according to your critics on here that you only post to start crap and don't actually contribute to the site. :)

Congrats and great shooting on a real nice Arizona buck.  I don't think I would ever pass him up here.

I’ve posted like a dozen hunts on here idk why those dudes gotta do me like that 

i couldn’t tell how big he was, but I could tell he had some antlers bigger than a little fork 

30 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Congrats on the buck and nice shooting! I'm glad someone called you out a few months ago I have seen nothing but positivity and contributions since. Great job. 

😁

One day Maybe I’ll get one worth shoulder mounting, get a wall like you. You might have missed the naturebob exchange the other night then lol. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I’ve posted like a dozen hunts on here idk why those dudes gotta do me like that 

i couldn’t tell how big he was, but I could tell he had some antlers bigger than a little fork 

One day Maybe I’ll get one worth shoulder mounting, get a wall like you. You might have missed the naturebob exchange the other night then lol. 

I shoulder mount dinks so that isn't a great comparison. Hes a great buck.    Yeah I haven't been on as much as I used to, life sometimes gets in the way.  I need to go look up that exchange, I need some reading fun today.