Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Go Vote

33 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Lake was a dem then switched. Repub's are outta touch almost as far as the Dims want to make everything free. The SC really effed up on R vs W. Govenors should never have the power to decide that law on a State Level or be able to have Carte Blanche to pass any law. Sign off on a law voted in by the citizens yes. 

Lake doesn't care one iota about anything other than being in the spotlight. I wish she wasn't so flighty and had half the brains of Sinema. Kelly is smart and has his chit together, he's just on the wrong side and Masters doesn't know which way is up. Look for DeSantis for POTUS. The Donald had his shot and effed anyone over who was close to him. He would never go for it but could be useful in DeSantis's Cabinet. Which is about as close as he is going to get to a spot on the HIll.

I'm all for social programs. College Loan Forgiveness has some Merit but the whole cost is astronomical  as is the cost of Medicare and Health Insurance in general. God forbid you have diabetes. Good Luck with  covering the costs if you are struggling to get by or a young family and you have a child that get's it at 3yo.

Four years of college and medical should be free.18 months of mandatory Military Service should be upon graduating HS. I've been voteing since 1970 and have seen a lot of water under the bridge. Unfortunately there are too many elected officials who want to tear down what this country stands for. It seems like a broken record with no hope in sight for the everyday citizen that doesn't have a family income of $150K or more.

I don’t agree with you on much. this post is no different

i think republicans are out of touch. but at the same time I’m kinda glad because I think the left and moderates are trash. I hate abortion. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Lake was a dem then switched. Repub's are outta touch almost as far as the Dims want to make everything free. The SC really effed up on R vs W. Govenors should never have the power to decide that law on a State Level or be able to have Carte Blanche to pass any law. Sign off on a law voted in by the citizens yes. 

Lake doesn't care one iota about anything other than being in the spotlight. I wish she wasn't so flighty and had half the brains of Sinema. Kelly is smart and has his chit together, he's just on the wrong side and Masters doesn't know which way is up. Look for DeSantis for POTUS. The Donald had his shot and effed anyone over who was close to him. He would never go for it but could be useful in DeSantis's Cabinet. Which is about as close as he is going to get to a spot on the HIll.

I'm all for social programs. College Loan Forgiveness has some Merit but the whole cost is astronomical  as is the cost of Medicare and Health Insurance in general. God forbid you have diabetes. Good Luck with  covering the costs if you are struggling to get by or a young family and you have a child that get's it at 3yo.

Four years of college and medical should be free.18 months of mandatory Military Service should be upon graduating HS. I've been voteing since 1970 and have seen a lot of water under the bridge. Unfortunately there are too many elected officials who want to tear down what this country stands for. It seems like a broken record with no hope in sight for the everyday citizen that doesn't have a family income of $150K or more.

Umm. Say what?

• Like 3

Due to  Hobbs approve broken tabulators, there's still 430000 ballots to count in Maricopa  County alone.

29 minutes ago, n2horns said:

I hope DT doesnt run again.  We need a solid 2 term out of next POTUS (be it DeSantis) or someone else.  But need to retake WH for 8 years. DT can only do 4 years and I feel most would vote for the Dem side if he runs.

Agree with this on so many levels... If DT wins again they'll invent another catastrophe like COVID just to put him down... 

26 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I don’t agree with you on much. this post is no different

i think republicans are out of touch. but at the same time I’m kinda glad because I think the left and moderates are trash. I hate abortion. 

If only we could get a candidate, who was even keeled, and used common sense.  Extreme in either direction is counter productive. 

Can someone explain how Katie Hobbs is in charge of running her own election? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

I have not agreed with you on one thing ever but i’ve also never disagreed with you more. Medical and college should be free? Who’s paying for that? Learn a trade and get a f$ckin job. You sound like everyone else that 30% of my salary is going to. Having a family income of 150k is not hard for motivated people these days. People need to stop complaining and asking for handouts and get off their butt and make a change in their life. Time to change the record

• Like 7

The last thing I want is for a government $30 trillion in debt in control of my healthcare 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Go back to NY,  you'll fit right in.

• Like 5