Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Go Vote

How in 2022 are we unable to count the votes in a timely manner. Really doesn't help lend credence to a legitimate election...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dsotm said:

How in 2022 are we unable to count the votes in a timely manner. Really doesn't help lend credence to a legitimate election...

Pretty eye opening if you ask me....FL has 3x the population of AZ and results were tabulated in a timely fashion.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dmoto said:

Pretty eye opening if you ask me....FL has 3x the population in AZ and results were tabulated in a timely fashion.

#makeamericaflorida! 

They just finished counting ballots received before election day. Still 400k ballots to tabulate in Maricopa County.  This some serious BS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edge said:

They just finished counting ballots received before election day. Still 400k ballots to tabulate in Maricopa County.  This some serious BS.

Tabulate or Fabricate?

7 minutes ago, JSR said:

Tabulate or Fabricate?

I mean, lets hope they fabricate them.  Seems R is a long ways behind D in this election.  Crazy that this state went from Red to Purple to Blue in such a short time frame.  Maricopa county is BLUE. FML.

5 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I mean, lets hope they fabricate them.  Seems R is a long ways behind D in this election.  Crazy that this state went from Red to Purple to Blue in such a short time frame.  Maricopa county is BLUE. FML.

Higley elected a bonafide groomer to their school board.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 113835.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Accorrding to Lake's latest statement, that 13000 dump yesterday came from Pima Co. 384K left to count from Maricopa, which the majority are hand delivered ballots. Those tend to lean towards Lake. This should have been over 2 days ago. Embarrassing!

Now they’re saying there’s 600,000 votes and won’t be done by Friday and it’s a holiday Monday. Florida counted 12 million in less than a day. 

Also reading that the Maricopa county tabulation center has been fortified with fences and law enforcement officers

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Now they’re saying there’s 600,000 votes and won’t be done by Friday and it’s a holiday Monday. Florida counted 12 million in less than a day. 

Also reading that the Maricopa county tabulation center has been fortified with fences and law enforcement officers

Tomorrow is the holiday and they said in the press conference at 4 that they will be working through the holiday and weekend 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dmoto said:

Pretty eye opening if you ask me....FL has 3x the population of AZ and results were tabulated in a timely fashion.

Florida doesn't allow early ballots to be dropped off the day of the election and I believe the cut off for mailing in early ballots is the week before the election. This allows for the early ballots to go through the verification process before election day which speeds up the process. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

Florida doesn't allow early ballots to be dropped off the day of the election and I believe the cut off for mailing in early ballots is the week before the election. This allows for the early ballots to go through the verification process before election day which speeds up the process. 

Yes. We need some serious election reform. There’s no reason it should take this long. Seems like a lifetime ago, but remember when all the counting in the entire US was done Election night? Even Hawaii! 

• Like 1