Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HuntHarder

Go Vote

Recommended Posts

Similar issue when I voted this morning.

 

 

but my ballot was R all the way down and it went through the first time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent the afternoon and evening at the strip club, they took my money just fine!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Just heard there are 2 to 5 hundred thousand ballets not counted yet in Maricopa county.

Of course there are. First they count the legit ballots, so they find out how many they need to create 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable.  I figured the blowout would be so great that the shenanigans for Kelly would not matter.  There goes my faith in people again.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to believe something suspicious isn't afoot after all the issues yesterday. 2020 was a mess and now this. And who's in charge of running the Election? Hobbs of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, grey curse said:

Unbelievable.  I figured the blowout would be so great that the shenanigans for Kelly would not matter.  There goes my faith in people again.   

Abortion is more important to women than food and gas prices. That was the X factor. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Abortion is more important to women than food and gas prices. That was the X factor. 

That’s what we get for giving women the right to vote as they don’t vote with their brains. They vote with their emotions .

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Abortion is more important to women than food and gas prices. That was the X factor. 

 

The weird part is, the women that cry the loudest about Roe v Wade, are 295lb with back hair. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, longshooter said:

That’s what we get for giving women the right to vote as they don’t vote with their brains. They vote with their emotions .

That’s in my top 3 as well. 

37 minutes ago, JSR said:

 

The weird part is, the women that cry the loudest about Roe v Wade, are 295lb with back hair. 

Yeah they do. But “conservative” women still went in and voted in droves for pro choice candidates. 
 

in Michigan it’s legal to abort till the birth now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×