Sign in to follow this  
2 Full Curls

WTB Cord Wood

Looking to buy a few cords. Looking for juniper as a first preference, but open to others (oak, pecan, etc). Trying to find an alternative to the big wood lots.

Please let me know if you, or anyone you know has some for sale. 

Based in the valley but willing to travel for pickup based on amount and price. Thank you

480-603- seven three two six

I’m not sure if I can haul you a full cord of wood but I can get close. Headed to Mesa on Friday. I live in Heber/Overgaard area. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nohuddle said:

I’m not sure if I can haul you a full cord of wood but I can get close. Headed to Mesa on Friday. I live in Heber/Overgaard area. 

I’d be interested if OP is not. 

On 11/16/2022 at 11:03 PM, nohuddle said:

How much for a cord up there?

Cord of wood up north is going anywhere from $375 to $450 a cord depending on if it’s alligator juniper or oak. I’m not in the wood selling business but I have a lil oak and juniper I would be willing to part with.

I am in the Mesa area for Thanksgiving and can haul some wood down if someone is interested. Text me at Nine - Two- eight 243 five-eight-six-four 

Thanks

16688838870939043222275667901613.thumb.jpg.aa8d2af83c10f078f8a1b85db8888cb9.jpg