ruppart

***SOLD***WTS: 30-06, 12 gauge ammo

My dad (who recently passed) stocked these up in his closet over the last several years for his 30-06 and 12-guage.  The box consists of:

• 210 rounds of 30-06 (as shown in the picture).  One of the boxes of Remington 150gr core-lokts has only 10 rounds, but the rest are full.  Also, there's 20 additional rounds of Winchester in an MTM case (not shown).  $160 for all.
  • 80+ rounds of 12-guage 2 3/4" field loads (also shown).  $40

If someone can use it all, $180 for the whole lot.  Can meet face-to-face in the West Valley area.

IM me for any additional details on the ammo.

IMG_2793.jpeg

Edited by ruppart
marking as sold
  • Like 1

I will happily take you up on this. I unfortunately work the next three days 12 hour shifts and it would be near impossible for me to make it all the way to west valley as I am in Tempe. If no one else takes you up on it in the next couple days I can head that way wednesday. If some one else is ready to meet up sooner then no worries! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gjones5252 said:

I will happily take you up on this. I unfortunately work the next three days 12 hour shifts and it would be near impossible for me to make it all the way to west valley as I am in Tempe. If no one else takes you up on it in the next couple days I can head that way wednesday. If some one else is ready to meet up sooner then no worries! 

I work over in south Scottsdale a few days a week (including this Monday).  IM me, and we'll work out the details.

• Like 1