Sign in to follow this  
Hoss50

Arken Scopes?

Has anyone used them? Do you have feedback?

Seem to be feature rich for a very reasonable price.

There's a post in the classifieds where a couple guys used these and they seem like a great value.  

Before I posted this I ordered a ELP 4X16 version, but I figured I might as well ask to see if anyone had them though just for fun. It is supposed to arrive in about 6 weeks so I will see more then.

3 hours ago, Hoss50 said:

Before I posted this I ordered a ELP 4X16 version, but I figured I might as well ask to see if anyone had them though just for fun. It is supposed to arrive in about 6 weeks so I will see more then.

Harley let me know when you get it mounted. I'd like to look through it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PRDATR said:

Harley let me know when you get it mounted. I'd like to look through it.

Will do. I have a couple people who really want to see how it looks. 

Please make a review once you get it mounted and shoot it

On 11/20/2022 at 8:37 AM, Hoss50 said:

Please do a review  when you get this scope .I've  been looking  at them for a ar10 I took my nightforce  shv off. Spent years collecting  parts and built the best ar10 I could shot a few rounds then took the scope for my paramount pro muzzy.Damm ar just sits in the safe waiting  for a scope .

2 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Please do a review  when you get this scope .I've  been looking  at them for a ar10 I took my nightforce  shv off. Spent years collecting  parts and built the best ar10 I could shot a few rounds then took the scope for my paramount pro muzzy.Damm ar just sits in the safe waiting  for a scope .

I will do a review. I am planning to put it on a 338 win mag most likely. 

I've been wondering about these as well... looking forward to your review!

• Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 10:02 AM, dsotm said:

Cheap chinese garbage. They get good reviews because they paid for those reviews.

This, optics you get what you pay for. 

Did this scope ever come in? I'd love to hear what you think...

• Like 1

I bought an SH4 earlier this year and was impressed, adding a few more among mine and a few fellow shooters' rifles. Tracking has been flawless and features are excellent, especially for the price point. We've taken them out to 690 and back without a hiccup so far. 

I ordered a 4-16x in November before a 6-24x and it is well behind its expected delivery date but I received the EPL 6-24x a few weeks ago and zeroed it this morning. Right off the bat it is a huge improvement to the SH4. 

1) Weight is 23oz instead of 38oz.

2) Japanese glass much clearer.

3) Capped windage is a bonus (for me).

All the other features that I liked on the SH4 remain and so did the compatibility with their throw lever and scopes caps. 

Zeroed my rifle from 25-100-200 yards in 6 shots. I'll post more when I stretch it out in the next month or two but I am a fan. 

On 1/13/2023 at 3:28 PM, Cambow said:

Did this scope ever come in? I'd love to hear what you think...

Not yet. They had a shipping delay according to the email. I am waiting patiently.