Sign in to follow this  
FourthHorseman

Scammers are busy lately

Posted a WTB and have recieved pm's from a 

JordyD

Jamm_y

All saying they "knew" someone selling what I was looking for complete with emails and broken English. Be careful guys.

I am editing this due to me maybe jumping the gun on one of these guys. Will edit if I am sure he is a scammer. Don't want to mislabel someone. Everything is screaming scammer but I am not 100 percent.

Edited by FourthHorseman
Research
  • Like 1

Ya, I just delete the pm... I'm FTF on deals here, won't buy or sell a firearm that's shipped from an individual. Scammer doesn't need my explanation... delete...

Kent

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 07Guardian said:

Jamm_y told me he has a friend in Ohio who can ship me the Tacoma shell I'm looking to buy .... lol absolutely a scammer

Can you see if his friend has a shell for a Titan, maybe we can get a package deal on shipping two of them?  😂

• Haha 2

Jamm_y has a buddy that has what I’m looking for, to bad his PM was already deleted by the admins before I even checked it😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sobrbiker said:

Jamm_y has a buddy that has what I’m looking for, to bad his PM was already deleted by the admins before I even checked it😉

Way to go admin!😁

Had same problem online, wanted to buy the new Savage 110 PCR 6.5 pistol, ended up looseing my PayPal account, don't care, and the prick tried to continue with Zell. This was of a complete professional website. Said screw it and bought an autographed Cooper Kupp auth helmet. And got it. Don't trust anyone these days. Happy turkey day to all.