Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

World Cup

We may lose but we're loud and proud!! Maybe they won't keep score?

3500.thumb.jpg.ca69583ff20a0c8ae9880b6e370e3ed7.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dsotm said:

USA has no chance. Horrible coach and zero player development.

Have some pride.  They are long shots no doubt but we need to support our troops and athletes.  They should exit the first round.   

3 hours ago, dsotm said:

USA has no chance. Horrible coach and zero player development.

They have some fantastic players that play in very good clubs in europe, i think they will look good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

About as exciting as Ping Pong.

a little more action then baseball, i only watch baseball when i want to take a nap!

2 hours ago, maximus said:

They have some fantastic players that play in very good clubs in europe, i think they will look good.

Name some. Their best player is a bit part player for Chelsea. We have no player development in this country. We should be miles ahead with the size of our population but our coaching and development is miles behind.

• Like 1

No beer , no interest. Whole game is a yawnfest even with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dsotm said:

Name some. Their best player is a bit part player for Chelsea. We have no player development in this country. We should be miles ahead with the size of our population but our coaching and development is miles behind.

christian Pulisic chelsea the only reason he is bit part is because he is hurt often but he is a superstar, weston mc kennie juventus, sergino dest ac milan, gio reyna borussia dortmund, tyler adams leipzig, chris richards bayern munich, and there a few more that i can't remember, i agree there is no development here but when they are very young like pulisic they go to europe, i think is the best think for them, playing in the mls is like playing in triplea baseball.

Why did they do gay pride colors on logo?

Piss off the katarians?

9 hours ago, maximus said:

christian Pulisic chelsea the only reason he is bit part is because he is hurt often but he is a superstar, weston mc kennie juventus, sergino dest ac milan, gio reyna borussia dortmund, tyler adams leipzig, chris richards bayern munich, and there a few more that i can't remember, i agree there is no development here but when they are very young like pulisic they go to europe, i think is the best think for them, playing in the mls is like playing in triplea baseball.

Pulisic is bit part because he's not good. He's all hype and he definitely bought into it.