Phil Carr

ARIZONA GROWN PECANS

With permission from Amanda i am offering the following.
I retired 10 years ago and started a small wholesale Pecan company ( NEWEPCO LLC) located in  Tucson. I recently bought out the last of Green Valley Pecan  Companies inventory. I normally sell pecans wholesale in batches of 1500 lbs.  Part of the recent purchases was about 200 cases ( 12 lbs) 24 8 oz  packages of shelled pieces. I was able to buy these at a great price and would like to give a little back to the great members here. Here is what I am offering. These pecans have a best by date of sept 2022 but have been in cold storage and I guarantee their freshness for 6 months. They are fresher than anything you find in the store. They can be stored in your freezer to be used as needed.
I will sell a total of 40 cases to members. Each case has 24 8 oz cello package of pecans. For a total weight of 12 lbs. see pictures below.

I am offering these pecans at my discounted cost of $45.00 per case if picked up at my home or a meeting place we can determine. I am willing to ship these anywhere in AZ for $25.00 per case, or for $30.00 anywhere else. I will take Venmo, personal checks, or money orders. If you are a member  with history on this forum I will send pecans out immediately or pick up anytime. I wont need to wait for a check to clear. If you are a member with no history and just joined I will not send to you as there are too many scammers.

If you would like a case just PM me with your shipping address or contact me and we will make arrangements to pick up.

Happy Thanksgiving Phil.

E1871FC5-88E3-468C-9086-D9D1D04D5881.jpeg

3596C865-F0CB-4596-9D8D-43AD4286B878.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Wow! 1

That's only $3.75 a lb!

Amazon cheapest I saw was $8.67 a lb.

I grow my own or I'd buy them. Last half of forever in the freezer.

Dip them in honey or brown sugar/kyro syrup etc and lightly toast them in the oven to caramelize.

Yummy for pecan pies!

I will take a case Phil

If we can meet sometime this afternoon that would be great.

Hi Phil. I will take a case. I will be out of town this week. Can you please hold and I will meet you next week?  Thx. Chris

Wow! I am in to split one with some others in the group. I am in Gilbert. Would love to work out something to get a partial case at our house. Worst case, I may just order a case! Anyone heading up this way for Thanksgiving or can I stop by on my way down or back from my Whitetail hunt that starts Friday?

Edit: Phil - sent you a PM...I will take a case. Just need to figure out the pickup time. 😀

Hello Phil, I would like a case and sent a PM about picking them up.

Thankyou

Looks like your box is full and I can't send the PM

I will pick up a case this evening, I am on Tucsons east side. 
pm me for contact information 

2 hours ago, hoskier said:

Wow! I am in to split one with some others in the group. I am in Gilbert. Would love to work out something to get a partial case at our house. Worst case, I may just order a case! Anyone heading up this way for Thanksgiving or can I stop by on my way down or back from my Whitetail hunt that starts Friday?

Edit: Phil - sent you a PM...I will take a case. Just need to figure out the pickup time. 😀

I'll split one with you if you are still looking for someone to do so.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I'll split one with you if you are still looking for someone to do so.

Let me check with the wife later today. I will be hunting in Sasabe and picking them up on my way back! I should have room for another box if we don't share one. Give me a little bit. Looks like we are close. I am off Lindsay just south of the 60. 

• Like 1

I have had the luxury of sampling and eating some of Phil's pecans, and I can honestly say they are the best I've ever had. Very fresh and tasty.. don't miss this deal..

• Wow! 1