Phil Carr

ARIZONA GROWN PECANS

2 hours ago, hoskier said:

Let me check with the wife later today. I will be hunting in Sasabe and picking them up on my way back! I should have room for another box if we don't share one. Give me a little bit. Looks like we are close. I am off Lindsay just south of the 60. 

I leave Thursday to shoot an Elk and hope to be back by Monday but could be done Friday. Might drag it out a few days longer too. A bear would be nice too. A case is fine also.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hoskier said:

... I will be hunting in Sasabe and picking them up on my way back! ...

As you head down, make sure you fuel up in Marana or the Speedway later on down on Sandario & Picture Rocks Rd.

The Chevron at Three points is closed and only one pump is working at the Sasabe store.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chef said:

As you head down, make sure you fuel up in Marana or the Speedway later on down on Sandario & Picture Rocks Rd.

The Chevron at Three points is closed and only one pump is working at the Sasabe store.  

There is a full working gas station in Three Pts on the right when you enter Three Pts coming from Tucson. The main general store you reference is gonna look like a QT when done, which is expected by Christmas. 

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the positive response. Here is my address 8502 E Calle Bolivar Tucson. Cell 520-975-083 zero.

If you have not back from me please call or text. My PM box has been cleared so I should be able to get messages now.

Thanks Phil

• Like 2

Just running this to the top. Still have some available. With the Whitetail season down south starting  Friday it might be an opportunity to meet up and pick up a case. I also have this hunt but I will only be hunting Friday and then out again on Monday. Just call or text me if you will be down this way and I will hold a case for you. Possibly a few guys can just have a guy in their area pick some up saving some a trip.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

PHIL

520 975 083zero

Thanks Phil for this fantastic little CWT benefit.

If anyone in the PHX area (NE or N. Scottsdale) is interested in a partial case, mine will be here in a few days and I'll be happy to sell 4-6 pounds to a forum member.

Only going to sell them as a batch at $6/lb.

PM me if interested.

Eddie

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I will probably have pecans up until Christmas. I throw a cello pack in my backpack. Great snack. I need to post some recipe’s, I have a great cinnammon Honey pecan thats easy to bake and wont last long once they are pulled from the oven.

Phil, 

If you are going to see your brother George over the holiday, send a couple of cases north with him and I can pick them up at his place in PV and I'll throw a few gallons of fuel in his truck for the inconvenience. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Absolutely. Thank you Amanda for such a great forum. 

Craig I will set some aside. Im sure I will visit Feorge in the next few weeks.