Phil Carr

ARIZONA GROWN PECANS

Thanks Eddie .

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I will probably have pecans up until Christmas. I throw a cello pack in my backpack. Great snack. I need to post some recipeโ€™s, I have a great cinnammon Honey pecan thats easy to bake and wont last long once they are pulled from the oven.

• Like 1

PM sent. ย I hope you have some left.ย 

I still have some left will respond to your PM. I will make sure that anyone that wants a case before Christmas can have one.

Merry Christmas

Phil

Did anyone grab a case in san tan valley that wants to part with a few bags?ย 

Thought I would bring this to the top. I still have 14 cases left.ย 

On 11/21/2022 at 7:16 PM, Big or Bust said:

There is a full working gas station in Three Pts on the right when you enter Three Pts coming from Tucson. The main general store you reference is gonna look like a QT when done, which is expected by Christmas.ย 

Thanks all! I filled up in Marana before heading down. Brought an extra 5 gallon gas can just in case. Didn't need it, but it was good to have with my old truck with a pathetic 20 gallon tank. Didn't get a deer, but my friend did. Had a great time though!ย 

On 11/21/2022 at 4:53 PM, PRDATR said:

I leave Thursday to shoot an Elk and hope to be back by Monday but could be done Friday. Might drag it out a few days longer too.ย A bear would be nice too. A case is fine also.

PRDATR - I forgot to contact you back. I had my nephew who lives 10 minutes away pick up the pecans. I can split a case with you or I can ask him if he can grab another case. He should be coming up in the next week or two to Gilbert. He will bring the case I picked up then.ย 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, hoskier said:

PRDATR - I forgot to contact you back. I had my nephew who lives 10 minutes away pick up the pecans. I can split a case with you or I can ask him if he can grab another case. He should be coming up in the next week or two to Gilbert. He will bring the case I picked up then.ย 

No Worries. I was afieldย  for close to a week and splitting a case would be just dandy.

• Like 1

Just running this to the top. Still time to get a case before Christmas.ย 
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Phil

I'll take a case Phil! PM me when you can.ย 

Pm sent. If you send me your address in the next hour, I will ship these today.

• Like 1