AZBIG10

AZ Bucket List (input needed)

T Cooks for dinner.  When you see David Spade there, take him out to bourbon street circus.

Havasupai is hard to beat but still is not opened from covid and has been getting harder and harder to get tickets to hike/visit over the last 10 years anymore anyway. So might as well give up:)

Wife and I did the hualipi (wrong spelling) river trip down the Colorado. They drive you down from the rez to get on board and go quite a ways downstream. Then pick you up in a chopper and fly over and take a bus back. Think it was $300 per person but was worth every penny.  It was super fun and the guides (2) we're great.  Highly recommend.  

• Like 2

I would add a Diamondbacks game during the playoffs, if they ever make it again.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Sheep hunt?

I had desert sheep hunt typed out and erased it. Was like that’s too unrealistic. Might aswell just look at a sunset and leave 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I had desert sheep hunt typed out and erased it. Was like that’s too unrealistic. Might aswell just look at a sunset and leave 

A glassing helper is still pretty cool for desert or Rocky's imo

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Thanks to all that replied. Keep them coming. Any thing food or out doors. We’re all for it.

Food???   I know if it was me, I’d be eating ALL of the Mexican food I could before leaving! 

Not sure where you’re located…
Guayo’s or La Casita in Globe (or Mammoth)??  Los Dos Molinos here in the valley?

Fill up on good Mexican food!!!!!

• Like 3