Bill@roofer

Prayer request

Hey Everyone My 83 year old mother was taken Monday morning to the hospital.. She has pneumonia in both lungs. And had a stroke yesterday afternoon.. she can knowlonger swallow or eat . She has lived with me the last 14 months and I've been talking care of her . Watching her slowly slip away  and watching her dying has been torture to Me.  but the time we have shared together has been very satisfying.. it has definitely been a rollercoaster or emotions.. but a experience I wouldn't trade for anything..  My mother is the most loving and giving person you would ever know.. So hers a big shout out to Mom /aka Joan Cornwell.. I love you Mom and praying fora speedy recovery and hope you will be home soon 😥

Please everyone if you have time and a extra prayer or two My mother and my family could all use one right now.. Thank you all Bill

• Like 27
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2

Saying prayers seeking Serenity and Strength for your Mother and all of her loved ones during this difficult time......

• Like 2

Bill I am praying for your Mom, you and your family.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the prayers and support.. 

I'm here with her now. And even in her last few hours of life she's trying to love and help everyone.. She is such a special person.. my mom, my best friend, and the sweetest person I've ever known. 

I've experienced a lot of good and some very bad times in my life..But nothing has ever been so hard on me as this.. how does a person prepare themselves for such a loss? The feeling of helplessness is over whelming . I so much want to help her and save her, but I can't.. life really sucks right now...

• Sad 1