Bill@roofer

Prayer request

I'll  pray for you and your family. My mother is battling pancreatic cancer right now and our mothers sound like they have alot in common. What helps me is I remind myself that our bodies are only temporary and who and what we are will only transform to our infinite selves. Our mothers will not be gone forever. We will be reunited again. I hope you find peace now in these times. My thoughts are with you. 

• Like 3

Prayers for you and your mom during this trying time. Godspeed a quick recovery.

• Like 1

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.  

May god bless you and your family with strength and peace. I’m spending this holiday with my 92yo father, and hoping it’s not my last visit with him…

Prayers to your mom and family, may God place hands over his child as she goes through this illness. We watched my mom go from dementia, it’s hard I know just trust in God to hold her. 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and support you have a given to my mother and my family at this time.

The power of prayer is absolutely amazing . Since Sunday morning my mom has been fighting for every breath she has taken and was unable to eat or drink.. She didn't recognize anyone . And actually thought I was her father who has been dead for 40 years.. When I left her last night at the hospital and came home to sleep..I really believed that I would never see my mom again alive.. I cried all the way home with my 28 year old son crying along with me. When I got home I was able to read all the responses from All of You.. then I hit my knees and thanked God for All of You and the love and support you all have shown.. Then asked him to give me more time with My mother.. This morning I went back to the hospital with my son and daughter.. this was at 8 am and I left the hospital at 1030 pm the night before.. when arriving at the hospital in the parking lot my son was physically sick throwing up and couldn't breath and I was so nervous of what I would see when I walked into my mom's room.. I myself could not breath either.. 

To everyone's surprise my Mom was up out of bed and sitting in a chair looking out the window.. Talking drinking eating and cracking jokes.. like she was never sick.. The only explanation for her recovery is All off you, and the prayers and love you have all shown for my mother.. Thank each and every one of you.. And thank you God..

• Like 10
  • Love 6

Way to go "Mom"! Hang in there Bill. Keep the prayers of gratitude, and need, going. Keep up the faith and trust.

• Like 1