Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Bargain vortex binos

3 minutes ago, jcarter said:

I have a few of these . Not bad actually 

Same here. I keep a pair of them in my truck. Really good for $130 in my opinion. 

• Like 1

My buddy  has them and likes them.Sportsmans had them for 129.99 . Bass pro,cabelas  had leupold 10x42 with a binoculars harnes for the same price.I picked up a pair for the kids giveaway. Info on the giveaway  will be posted at the beginning  of the year.

Does anyone know if they are threaded for a tripod adapter? I might get some for my kids…

They definitely are.

7 minutes ago, CraigK said:

Does anyone know if they are threaded for a tripod adapter? I might get some for my kids…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CraigK said:

I've got a solution for this. A buddy has started 3d printing version that's awesome.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I've forna solution for this. A buddy has started 3d printing version that's awesome.

No need.  The regular vortex adapters work just fine. Not the big one that use to come with kaibabs though. I don't like those, too big and bulky.  All my glass has the vortex uni mount already stuck to my benro plates. I just swap out whatever I want to glass with on the same tripod.  

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

No need.  The regular vortex adapters work just fine. Not the big one that use to come with kaibabs though. I don't like those, too big and bulky.  All my glass has the vortex uni mount already stuck to my benro plates. I just swap out whatever I want to glass with on the same tripod.  

Maybe he can 3D print some plates for big eyes. 😂

19 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Maybe he can 3D print some plates for big eyes. 😂

I have peasant eyes now.  But with a vortex uni and benro s2 plate.  

• Like 1

They have the Gen 1 non-Us for $119. Is the HD worth it for the little extra money. 

I ask because I really like my 8x42 Gen 1 alot.