Yuma Outdoorsman

Non-Resident tags…

On 12/1/2022 at 5:37 PM, StickFlicker said:

Coues247, I certainly never said that, if that's what you're implying.  I was saying that it's ridiculous for NRs to scramble in the first few hours to buy tags that normally take a full year to sell out., just because G&F set a limit (the limit is based on the number sold when they were unlimited in prior years).

It’s no different than idahos tags going on sale December 1.  

I’m glad to see this.  Now let’s double  the price of tags cut tags numbers back 30%. Make everyone pay up front for the entire amount w refunds if not drawn.  Watch the over all experience and quality soar.     

• Like 3

On 12/1/2022 at 5:37 PM, StickFlicker said:

Coues247, I certainly never said that, if that's what you're implying.  I was saying that it's ridiculous for NRs to scramble in the first few hours to buy tags that normally take a full year to sell out., just because G&F set a limit (the limit is based on the number sold when they were unlimited in prior years).

That’s normally how it works on anything that’s a first come first serve. Everyone scrambles to be first

On 12/4/2022 at 7:22 AM, Oakley said:

Make everyone pay up front for the entire amount w refunds if not drawn.

Oakley,

They would also have to return to the days of requiring people to pay in cash/money order.  It would be against the state's banking laws to allow the use of credit cards for that process, which is why they discontinued it when they began to allow credit cards in the draw process.  I would not be opposed to returning to the days of cash, I'm just pointing out why they don't require payment in full up front anymore.

went to  GF HQ this morning, clerk said OS tags are gone  for next year.