$25 European Skull Mount Plaque! Local AZ business

Sent you a pm sir.

38 minutes ago, regisranger said:

We are in the process of designing some for elk now

We looking at days or months?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

We looking at days or months?

Months right now. Still in the prototyping phase. Can definitely contact you when finish them!

44 minutes ago, regisranger said:

Months right now. Still in the prototyping phase. Can definitely contact you when finish them!

Find someone who does water jet. Even without that upscaling this to double the size should be a nobrainer in an afternoon.

13 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Find someone who does water jet. Even without that upscaling this to double the size should be a nobrainer in an afternoon.

Yes Definitely! We have water jet and laser sources. With the elk mount we are having to machine pieces. Unfortunately, it is not as simple as increasing the size of these current mounts due to the angle it needs to sit with antlers that sweep back. We definitely want these done asap but want them done right. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, Aervin7841 said:

Noah delivered my hanger no problem at all, he was very honest and answered any questions I had. The product was thoughtfully designed and one heck of a great deal! I definitely will be switching to these from the traditional school hooker in the near future. Thanks again Noah and good luck with your future business I’m a customer for sure 👍🏻

image.jpg

Thank you for the positive feedback!! Look forward to doing business in the future. Awesome Buck!

• Like 1

These are awesome! Sent you a text. Nice work! 

• Like 1

Picked up mine today. Looks like they will work on the bear as well. I will post more pictures once I get it mounted. Love the designs. Thanks! 

5AC56564-743F-47F0-93EC-AEAA80BF4669.jpeg

• Like 3

FYI great guy to do business with shipped very fast and they look great. They also come with all the hardware you need. Worked perfect for a couse. 

definite future customer for as long as he offers these. 

D7DE8959-1E1C-4592-B618-80F8F326B34F.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mattman215 said:

FYI great guy to do business with shipped very fast and they look great. They also come with all the hardware you need. Worked perfect for a couse. 

D7DE8959-1E1C-4592-B618-80F8F326B34F.jpeg

SO ... how much did this cost?

• Like 1