Couesimcool

Akc standard poodles for sale (one boy left!)

AKC standard poodle puppies for sale. Ready for new homes for Christmas. PM for more details or check out peppaspoodles on Instagram. Located in north Peoria. 

185F84DE-953D-4BFA-9B9D-054761C70488.jpeg

90172062-4E92-4AB7-B624-43281104B5F0.jpeg

Edited by Couesimcool
Updated

How much?

11 hours ago, Couesimcool said:

AKC standard poodle puppies for sale. Ready for new homes for Christmas. PM for more details or check out peppaspoodles on Instagram. Located in north Peoria. 

185F84DE-953D-4BFA-9B9D-054761C70488.jpeg

Price?

It would be helpful for a price and background to be posted. I don't do instagram, nor will I sign up for it.  How about posting some more details? I'm no poodle expert, but I think they're a yapping breed, sensitive, and snooty.  Take a lot of grooming also.  More details please. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DutchmanAZ said:

It would be helpful for a price and background to be posted. I don't do instagram, nor will I sign up for it.  How about posting some more details? I'm no poodle expert, but I think they're a yapping breed, sensitive, and snooty.  Take a lot of grooming also.  More details please. 

I will help you out..  I am no expert either but got one from this same breeder a year ago.  They are far from a yapping breed.  Mine barely barks ever.   Not sure what a sensitive, snooty breed looks like, but mine gets wrestled by my kids just about every day and never backs down.  When We used to shave him like a poodle, I guess you could say he looked snooty.  The best thing about Poodles is, they do not shed at all.  This is what drew me to them.  We shave ours regularly but it is really easy to do at home.  If you need more details than that, I suggest you PM the OP.  He was great at getting back to me and can answer any questions you may have.  

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

25 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I will help you out..  I am no expert either but got one from this same breeder a year ago.  They are far from a yapping breed.  Mine barely barks ever.   Not sure what a sensitive, snooty breed looks like, but mine gets wrestled by my kids just about every day and never backs down.  When We used to shave him like a poodle, I guess you could say he looked snooty.  The best thing about Poodles is, they do not shed at all.  This is what drew me to them.  We shave ours regularly but it is really easy to do at home.  If you need more details than that, I suggest you PM the OP.  He was great at getting back to me and can answer any questions you may have.  

Well said. They are very "moldable" and are eager to please. Growing up my friend had a Standard that was a better swimmer and retriver than his brothers Lab.

I appreciate the feedback.  Trying to stir discussion because I'm interested.  I'll PM or DM or whatever it is these days.  Have an 8 and a 6 year old and an old dog.  A mother in law and a wife.  Thanks again

I also got a standard poodle from this member just over 2.5 years ago. She has been an excellent family dog. My young boys like to play rough and she seems to enjoy it just as much as they do. She absolutely loves to chase birds and rabbits, and her speed is surprising. We have been very happy with her. 

5842AE04-63F6-431D-B6CE-2E7121903B55.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daryl_s said:

I also got a standard poodle from this member just over 2.5 years ago. She has been an excellent family dog. My young boys like to play rough and she seems to enjoy it just as much as they do. She absolutely loves to chase birds and rabbits, and her speed is surprising. We have been very happy with her. 

5842AE04-63F6-431D-B6CE-2E7121903B55.jpeg

No joke!  I am amazed at how fast our's is.  Great family dogs.  

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

No joke!  I am amazed at how fast our's is.  Great family dogs.  

yeah, but now you're snooty too! LOL!  However,  after cleaning all the dog hair out of my dryer vent last week, I can see the attraction.  Gawd ,what a mess... between a lab and heeler it looked like I had been shearing  sheep in the laundry room.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, DutchmanAZ said:

I appreciate the feedback.  Trying to stir discussion because I'm interested.  I'll PM or DM or whatever it is these days.  Have an 8 and a 6 year old and an old dog.  A mother in law and a wife.  Thanks again

DutrchmanAZ - You need to get one of these pups.  Years ago my friend had one and we hunted him on everything, duck, dove, quail, pheasant.  If I didn't already have a 100-pound GermanShepard I would have grabbed one of these pups. Plus they are great family dogs.

Your two girls would love one. 

We got reba from the op  almost 2 years  ago, shes too smart for her own good lol in this pic mom found her sandle that she nibbled on and she held it up and asked her about it aNd thats her response  lol21470.thumb.jpeg.960abf68e8fb6014d4cddf1e241fffe1.jpeg

• Like 1