Crazymonkey

Things needed for the youth giveaway.

As most know last year I started a youth giveaway and donated 2 rifles and some gift cards to get our youth in the woods .

Well this year I'm going to do it again and can use a few donations  

Things I need are a rifle case soft or hard for a scoped rifle,a case for a compact 20 gauge shotgun ,a pistol case for a single action 22 and a box or two of ammo for each.

I THINK  ALL THE RIFLE CASES AND A PISTOL  CASE ARE ON THERE WAY.THANKS EVERYONE. 

Things I already have 

A great savage 110 classic in 7-08 with the adjustable stock ,rings ,and a scope

A 20 gauge compact shotgun

A 22lr single action pistol

And a pair of leupold 10x42 binoculars

Everything is new or nearly new in the boxes The rifle has had very few rounds thru it and will come with the box.

I'm in gilbert and will meet anyone with in reason .

Thanks 

P.s I will try and get pictures of everything up today and get the giveaway started .It will be a random draw style the same as last year and entry will run till the end of August with the winners being drawn the first week of September. 

• Like 2

I have some shooting bags and gear we would love to donate from my company LS Wild.  www.lswild.com

My partner and I are going on a goose hunt tomorrow, but PM your phone number and we will connect next week late. I am in Chandler so meeting will be easy.

Lobo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 7:49 AM, Crazymonkey said:

As most know last year I started  a youth giveaway  and donated  2 rifles and some gift cards to get our youth in the woods .

Well this year I'm  going  to do it again  and can use a few donations  

Things I need are a rifle case soft or hard for a scoped rifle,a case for a compact 20 gauge shotgun ,a pistol case for a single action  22 and a box or two of ammo for each.

Things I already  have 

A great savage 110 classic   in 7-08 with the adjustable  stock  ,rings ,and a scope

A 20 gauge compact shotgun

A 22lr single action  pistol

And a pair of leupold  10x42 binoculars

Everything is new  or nearly  new  in the boxes The rifle has had very few rounds thru it and will come with the box.

I'm in gilbert and will meet anyone  with in reason .

Thanks 

P.s I will try and get pictures  of everything  up today  and get the giveaway  started .It will be a random  draw style  the same as last year and entry will run till the end of August  with the winners being  drawn the first week of September. 

I wonder if you contacted phoenix shooting bags if he would donate one with the rifles. He’s a member and those bags are BA! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2022 at 11:58 AM, Crazymonkey said:

Anyone headed to Tucson  and back to the valley  that could  pick these  up and meet in the valley? There going to some of the most grateful  kids .

Did someone already pick these up? I am headed down next weekend and could grab them. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Outdoorlife602 said:

Did someone already pick these up? I am headed down next weekend and could grab them. 

Cool. I'll get them from storage. Let's get in contact soon.

I'm open to any and all gear you guys are willing  to donate that you think the kids can use .Or people  / companies that might be willing  to help .My wife is working  on a flyer that I'd  love to see in all the ranges and hunter safety  classes .Any help or information  on getting  the word out is greatly  appreciated. 

First I'd like to thank nmurray10 for his suggestion on marsupial gear.I reached out to them inquiring about donations and initially was told they had hit there limit for donations .Then yesterday I got a e-mail from Hannah Graham the co owner and had a positive response. 1 free bino harnesses and 2 for a substantial discount. I'm covering the cost on the other harnesses. Being way over what the wife said I could spend for this I've been getting the Look from her.This leads me to my next problem I've got 3 harnesses and only 1 pair of binoculars in the drawing. 

Would anybody like to donate towards the purchase of 2 more pairs .

I had purchased  the leupold  10x42  that bass pro had but I'm totally  open to vortex  .They are currently  about 129.a pair .

THANKS

• Like 1