2023 youth gun giveaway!!!! 

This is my second  year of donating  to get kids hunting.

This year's  first place gun is a savage 110 classic in 7-08 with a adjustable  stock  new leupold  rings and a new sig buckmaster 3x12 scope  The stock is adjustable  from 12.5 to 14 inch length  of pull.

Second place is a new charles daly 20 gauge compact shotgun

Third place is a pair of leupold  10x42 binoculars  with  the included binocular  harness and a heratige  rough  rider 22lr pistol 

The rules are the same as last year .

It's open to kids they must be able to apply  for youth only hunts for 2023 .They must have a hunter safety  .Per Arizona  hunting  regs  youth  can get there hunter safety  at age 9 but can't  hunt till they are 10 years old.The minimum  age for kids is going  to follow  the regs and they must be 10 by the time of the youth only hunts .Same goes for the max age they must be able to apply  for current youth hunts.All guns must be transferred  to a legal adult no exception!! I will cover all transfers. You must be a resident  of Arizona. Youth hunter safety  will  need to be shown to claim  prizes.

If your child  has won a gun they are  not eligible  to win .

To enter  please  email. 

youthgungiveaway@outlook.com       It's all lower case and one word so no spaces.

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME THE NAMES AND AGES  OF ALL ELIGIBLE  CHILDREN  AND A PHONE NUMBER TO REACH YOU IF YOU WIN!!

YOU CAN ENTER EACH OF YOUR KIDS !!

THIS WILL BE A RANDOM  DRAWING SAME AS LAST YEAR.

The entry will run till the last day of August  and the drawing  will be the first  week  of September  winners will  be called  and there will be a post with all the names of the winners. 

The contest is open to all Arizona  youth Per the rules.

20221202_135350.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

I'm currently working on flyers to help promote the giveaway and I'd like to get them in as many places as possible so if you have access to your local range or hunter safety class and need some please send me a pm and I'll get them to you .Thanks 

Big thanks to the Grahams at marsupial gear for their generosity !!!! If anyone knows them or stops in please thank them for there donation to the kids giveaway

ALL THREE WINNERS WILL GET BINO HARNESSES FROM MARSUPIAL GEAR. 

And binos for each winner will also be given.

20221215_173552.jpg

Thanks to the staff at Axis Works they are donating a muzzle break and the time and labor to install. If you need anything that requires a great gunsmith and outstanding customer care they cannot be beat.

THANKS AGAIN AXIS WORKS!!!

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 9:33 AM, Crazymonkey said:

I'm currently working on flyers to help promote the giveaway and I'd like to get them in as many places as possible so if you have access to your local range or hunter safety class and need some please send me a pm and I'll get them to you .Thanks 

Talked to the dude that owns the archery shop down here he said no problem. I can print some black and whites if you send me the info so you don't have to ship. 

• Thanks 1

I almost forgot to say thank you to rubberduckie .If you know him please thank him for letting me have such an amazing deal on the savage rifle that's up for 1st place. That gave me the ability to get more and better prizes this year.

Also the drawing is going awesome .We are seeing alot of first time hunters .The age class is from currently 9 to about 15 in age and there are already 1/3 of the entries we had for last year!!! 😀

I'm currently working on a new flyer the one the wife did works but is basic and I've got some ideas .Hopefully I can get permission to add ( as seen on coues whitetail. Com ) to the flyer. 

If you need flyers please  reach out !!

GET THEM POSTED IN YOUR LOCAL RANGES OR SPORTING  GOODS SUPPLIES  LOCATIONS.

Just picked up the rifle  from Axis Works OMG Amazing !!! Big Big thanks  to Axis Works  for the donation  of the muzzlebreak and the time to re- cut the threads and fix the crown .This will  ensure  that even the youngest  of the kids will  have absolutely  no problem  with  recoil.

THANKS  AGAIN  AXIS WORKS!!!

20221223_125342.jpg

20221223_125327.jpg

20221223_125254.jpg

• Like 1

A little over a month in and we already have 2/3 of the total kids entered from last year's drawing. Last year there were 60 kids entered total .This year there are already 40 in the first month 😁.Keep the entries  coming!!