Sign in to follow this  
coues7

FS: Federal Gold Medal Match 215M Primers

I came into about 20K FGMM 215M Primers......I'm looking to sale 10K of them. I'm asking exactly what I payed for them....$37.50 per 1K. PM me if interested.

Scott

I drove through Marana yesterday on my way back to Flag. Guess my timing is off, as I stopped in both Phx and Tucson Sportsmans to buy some 215Ms. I'll take 2k if you can hold em for me till I get down Mearns hunting right after Christmas.

Doug

I will take 2K let me know how to get them.

Doug I'll hold 2K for you. Matthewp45.....if you're in Tucson or PHX let me know....we'll work something out.

Just so everyone knows.....I'm not trying to make any money on these, just paying them along since I have them. EVERYTHING is selling out around the country. If anyone has any 210M primers I'd be interested in trading.

scott

I will be in Phoenix the 25th of november a Tuesday. Would it be possible to get it then.

my brother is lives Mesa. I'm not sure when I'll be up there. Are you going to be down to Marana? Doug is taking 3k, Matthewp45 is taking 2k......5k remain.

Scott

my brother is lives Mesa. I'm not sure when I'll be up there. Are you going to be down to Marana? Doug is taking 3k, Matthewp45 is taking 2k......5k remain.

Scott

I will take 1K if they are available. I could meet you on Friday PM.

Adam