Sign in to follow this  
k-rub

Desert Bighorn sheep full cape for sale

***SOLD*** I just harvested an awesome desert bighorn in the Cabeza Prieta. I'm doing a euro mount so I have the full sheep cape for sale. 10yr old ram, 15.25" bases. Let me know if interested, I am pricing this to sell quickly.

7B941057-8028-4DF6-9482-4D11CA451E84.JPG

VideoCapture_20221202-124632.JPG

VideoCapture_20221202-124807.JPG

DSC05782.JPG

• Like 8

Congrats on the hunt and the ram. What a great experience and a cool Ram. You are a stud,  Good luck with the sale. 

I HIGHLY recommend you get it tanned and then sell it.  Buying a green hide can be risky, especially when it's worth as much as this cape is worth.  

I use a Tannery in Montana who you could send it too.  They will flesh and tan it for you.  Once you get it back you can get top dollar for it.

• Like 1

I was just wondering if it was a money issue?  I love the fact someone donated that tag to him WHAT AN EXPERIENCE  I would pay for a mount for you if buying the mount is the reason your not getting him mounted.  If you just like the euro then awesome.   GREAT HUNT AND ONE heck OF A RAM

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, elkman said:

I was just wondering if it was a money issue?  I love the fact someone donated that tag to him WHAT AN EXPERIENCE  I would pay for a mount for you if buying the mount is the reason your not getting him mounted.  If you just like the euro then awesome.   GREAT HUNT AND ONE heck OF A RAM

Thanks Elkman. Yes to being a veteran. I like euros the best, especially this ram with the red horns will look killer with a euro. If I end up not selling the cape I may do a mount with replica horns.

8 hours ago, elkman said:

Awesome offer and Awesome dude right here ...