Sign in to follow this  
JSR

Poaching

I agree with the comments about taking everything that can be used to hunt and selling it to protect the wildlife  and provide  funding  for more  habitat  or enforcement. An honest  mistake  is just that a mistake  .But when  you try hiding  the evidence  your guilty. They  should  have lifetime  ban on hunting. 

Speaking of, has anyone been following the clay newcomb bear grease podcast on poaching stings?  It’s fascinating.  They also interviewed one of the poachers, who is now complete reformed.  

• Like 1

Was this a Governors tag buck or a draw tag?

anyone know?

• Like 1

I don't know all the details but if a guide/outfitter was involved - they need to pay a much heftier price than signing their business over to a relative. They are supposed to be representative of the sport and culture not to mention entrusted by G&F.  When they violate - it should be life time bans and extend further than to just being the name on the license. 

1 hour ago, jdown said:

I don't know all the details but if a guide/outfitter was involved - they need to pay a much heftier price than signing their business over to a relative. They are supposed to be representative of the sport and culture not to mention entrusted by G&F.  When they violate - it should be life time bans and extend further than to just being the name on the license. 

Unfortunately, this is becoming representative of the industry more and more. Narcissism is a common trait and being popular anymore, is more important to many then ethics or morals. But thats society as a whole. Hunting world is no different. 

1 minute ago, BeardownAZ said:

Unfortunately, this is becoming representative of the industry more and more. Narcissism is a common trait and being popular anymore, is more important to many then ethics or morals. But thats society as a whole. Hunting world is no different. 

Have to get the picture on Instapost!  All that matters. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Life time Ban these cheaters/thieves from the woods. Let them get into a different media and cheat with fake weights or steroidsand be internet famous that way. 

Wonder if this will go before the ArizonaG&F Commision or the Utah Commission? Or both?

Our Commission has been coming down hard on Guides lately, so it'll be interesting to see if a lifetime ban comes to fruition.

I don't he technically violated AZ law.

Either way, Utah and AZ have a reciprocal agreement. If he's banned in UT, he's banned in AZ

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

I emphasize nobody's actually cares if you kill big sh1t. Hope these bums get the book and then some

Huh?  Literally the most important thing for guides.  Clients, that pay guides, want to get the most animal for their money.  There is a reason guides who kill big shhhiit, get the big $$$ tag holders.