JIVega

Delete

I have an older savage 22-250 with wood stock that i could part with.  I need to verify model but believe it may be a 110.  I bought it new and haven’t fired it in years but it shot really well.  Let me know if interested and we can work out a price.  I would need to ship from iowa

33 minutes ago, Iowawhitetailnut said:

I have an older savage 22-250 with wood stock that i could part with.  I need to verify model but believe it may be a 110.  I bought it new and haven’t fired it in years but it shot really well.  Let me know if interested and we can work out a price.  I would need to ship from iowa

Perfect Coyote caliber IMHO and the 110's are known for their accuracy.

I have a savage axis in 22-250 that I’d let go. It’s in a wood aftermarket stock. Its wearing a Burris 3-9x42 that can go or stay. I really like it but since getting a 22-250 in a ruger#1 I don’t use it. 

9 minutes ago, youngdon said:

I have a savage axis in 22-250 that I’d let go. It’s in a wood aftermarket stock. Its wearing a Burris 3-9x42 that can go or stay. I really like it but since getting a 22-250 in a ruger#1 I don’t use it. 

Boyds stock? I would love to see a pic of the #1 but it would be worthy of it's own post as to not deter from the OP's ad.

Have a Browning 22-250. Brand new. Sits in the safe. Beautiful gun. High gloss finish and stock

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Boyds stock? I would love to see a pic of the #1 but it would be worthy of it's own post as to not deter from the OP's ad.

Yes, Boyd’s I believe. 

I've got a Savage heavy barrel, 12 twist 22/250. detachable mag, with camo stock, like new with very low round count, $600. Exceptional shooter that shoot's sub 1/2 moa groups with Hornady 53 grain VMax. Ammo available with it! One of the best out of the box firearms I've ever encountered. Can ship to your dealer but prefer face to face transaction.  I'm in Tucson. PM me for pics

Browning Medallion. Brand new. $1,100  beautiful gun  has engraving on both sides of receiver 

B1D2410A-809B-4CE5-8125-4D3A41E624FF.thumb.jpeg.a68be23cb6e12cca6f2d9763b62cc645.jpeg8F641C2D-5C50-4013-9212-9460CDBD913C.thumb.jpeg.58d390d04e5ba52671997d07fd2c605d.jpeg

• Like 1