Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

SOLD

SOLD

I was impressed with how far they cast. My son bought me a PG last year but I haven't gotten around to using it yet. I still need a pole and plan to use it when the yellowfin show back up next year.

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

I was impressed with how far they cast. My son bought me a PG last year but I haven't gotten around to using it yet. I still need a pole and plan to use it when the yellowfin show back up next year.

I have 3 400's and 1 500. They are really great reels.

I put the 500 on a Phenix Blackdiamond PSW909XHJ, throwing surface irons, poppers, colt snipers and the like. back with 80lb braid, and 100 yds of 50 lb mono.

I just picked up an IROD SWK824BR pair it with the 500 for YT, YFT, Calico Bass etc...  will throw like the above as well.  Even do bait too. 100 yds of 50 lb mono.

Another rod I like but use the 400's on is the Phenix M1 Inshore SMX-82H, throw smaller/lighter irons, snipers etc... good for bait too. 65 lb braid and 40 lb mono.

• Like 1

I have the 300 A HG for throwing swimbaits but its collecting dust. Amazing reel though only caught a few on it and its worth the money

SOLD