Sign in to follow this  
Ringer

Duplicate tag

Wife passed away in July so living at a buddy's place. I had his address on the tag but he was forwarding his mail so they don't forward government mail. How do you get a duplicate tag? Tag never got here. Thanks.

11 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

You can also go to any place that sells OTC Tags like Bass Pro, Walmart etc and get a duplicate.

I've replaced otc tags before but can a third party replace a draw tag? I've never had to replace a hunt number tag before so I have no clue.

1 hour ago, nateNAU said:

I've replaced otc tags before but can a third party replace a draw tag? I've never had to replace a hunt number tag before so I have no clue.

Yes. I have done it a few times. It helps to have the tag info but it's not necessary.

26 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Yes. I have done it a few times. It helps to have the tag info but it's not necessary.

Good to know!

7 hours ago, nateNAU said:

I would be very surprised if a 3rd party can provide a replacement DRAW tag, I wouldn't wait till the last minute if planning on a 3rd party location just in case you do have to visit a GnF office.