Sky Islands

SOLD For Sale Swarovski HD 65mm Dual Spotters (big eyes)

SOLD

Selling Swarovski HD 65mm dual spotters.

$4300

This set up is amazing. I dont ever regret buying these, everytime i look through them im blown away at how good they are.

Scope bodies and glass are in good condition.

Set up on a custom adams adaptor.

Have not ever been nocked out of culmination.

Are able to barrel scope bodies so different pupil widths are able  to glass with no problem.

Barrel one scope to attached scopecam adaptor in seconds.

2 Swarovski HD 65mm spotting scopes (valued at $1600-$1800 each)

2 Swarovski 25x-50x Wide Angle. (Valued at $600-$750 each) 

1 Adams Adapter (valued at $450)

1 soft case 

I have both boxes for scope bodies, only one has all paper and blank warranty card. 

Message me if you have any questions and for more pics. 

1F926092-CF39-4545-A79D-BF6140EF3A55.jpeg

E363C0EA-464C-4252-A854-E7942550AD57.jpeg

Edited by Sky Islands
SOLD

I have the same setup. I won’t say it is better than the btx but at least with these you are not looking down or at a angle at what you are glassing. If they ever come out with a btx that is straight I would consider trading mine in. 

8 hours ago, jgraffaz said:

What the minimum and maximum zoom? 20-50? Why go with these over a BTX? 

Remember the light is split with the BTX.. A BTX with the 85mm gathers about the same about of light as a 65mm spotting scope. Also the BTX  is either a fixed 30, or 35 power depending on the objective used. These have the ability to glass wide at 20x then close one eye and evaluate at 50x when needed.

32 minutes ago, MMACFIVE said:

Remember the light is split with the BTX.. A BTX with the 85mm gathers about the same about of light as a 65mm spotting scope. Also the BTX  is either a fixed 30, or 35 power depending on the objective used. These have the ability to glass wide at 20x then close one eye and evaluate at 50x when needed.

That not true, you can use a doubler and go 30-60 or 35-70

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jgraffaz said:

That not true, you can use a doubler and go 30-60 or 35-70

That's not true.....its a 1.7x....30 goes to 51 and 35 goes to 60....and you lose another 1.5 stops of light.

But its such a PIA I almost never use mine.

A = \pi r^2

Concerning image brightness, BTX needs a minimum of 95 mm to compete with a 65 mm twin tube.   There is a reason Swaro came out with the 115 mm module post BTX introduction. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swivelhead said:

A = \pi r^2

Concerning image brightness, BTX needs a minimum of 95 mm to compete with a 65 mm twin tube.   There is a reason Swaro came out with the 115 mm module post BTX introduction. 

your are correct. I miss typed 85mm  The 115 comes close to the Kowa big eyes 82mm. I think the Kowas are slightly better but the BTX 115 is far more convenient.

BTW the exit pupil of the 95 and 85 are very close because of the 30 vs 35 power. I prefer the 85mm with the BTW 

These are pretty intriguing to me. I have the twin Kowa 664s and optically they're way better than the BTX with the 85mm. One thing I really miss with my current set ups is the lack of zoom except for a swap of eye pieces on one of the Kowas. The 1.7x extender for the BTX seems like too much of a pain in the *ss to mess around with but the Swaro variable eye pieces would take care of that.

@Sky Islands @huntnhard Out of curiosity, have either of you put the dual swaros up next to the BTX with the 115mm objective?