Sign in to follow this  
nooch2222

Shipping a rifle?

Where in the east valley can I have a rifle shipped? Can't find a place to ship in Casa Grande and a couple other places I called don't ship. Thought I'd ask here.

Try Healy's. 

Depending what you are shipping you can send it yourself to an FFL dealer via UPS. 

• Like 1

If you ship it ups it has to be from a ups hub.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nooch2222 said:

Perfect ill try the ups to ffl. If that doesn't work I'll head to AJI thank you.

UPS or Fed-Ex will not accept any firearms unless you have an account with them. Even FFL dealer cannot ship without an account. You or your dealer must have an account and then you can drop it off at the hub. UPS or Fed-Ex stores will not process anything firearms related and they have made any such drop offs completely illegal. Your firearm can be confiscated if this happens. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, L Cazador said:

UPS or Fed-Ex will not accept any firearms unless you have an account with them. Even FFL dealer cannot ship without an account. You or your dealer must have an account and then you can drop it off at the hub. UPS or Fed-Ex stores will not process anything firearms related and they have made any such drop offs completely illegal. Your firearm can be confiscated if this happens. 

https://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?70933-UPS-Going-Even-More-Anti-Gun-with-latest-contract-changes&p=507559#post507559

14 hours ago, L Cazador said:

Its been about 4 years since I last shipped a rifle from a hub. There new stance on the 2a should help lower there annual income. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, L Cazador said:

Apparently this has changed within the last 2 years…the last time I shipped a gun from UPS.   

This was effective April 1, 2022 for UPS, I think it was Jan. 1, 2022 for Fed-Ex. It's their policy not ATF rules. I believe it's to cut down on internal theft. I set up account and have no issues, I print and pay for label at home and drop off. My dealer recently took firearm to hub, and they would not ship it. He had to go home set up account and print shipping label and then return to hub to drop off. A few miles, a few gallons of gas, and a few headaches later!

s

• Like 1

I thought you could ship with ups. Just have to follow their rules. Schedule pickup from your home cause ups stores will not take and people at the hub don’t know their own policy. 
have to make signed by adult and no reroute 

The only option for shipping for an individual is USPS. USE PRIORITY MAIL. It needs to go to an FFL with a copy of your Drivers license.

I once had savage take back two rifles I bought and ere having issues with. They sent me shipping labels and arranged for pick up. 
 Then when they were sent back they required adult to sign for them