montejello

Goldendoodle looking for new home

Rico Suave is a Goldendoodle (F3) who I am looking for a new home. Rico turns 1 year old on January 13th. Due to work and activities we are not home with him as much as we'd like and it hasn't been fair to Rico. Rico loves kids, all humans, chickens, and cats. He enjoys playing fetch, being chased/running around and having someone to sit with (or on) while watching TV on the couch. He is almost one year old and is up to date on all his vaccinations. Doggy door and kennel trained. 

All his toys, treats, XL Kennel, harness, leash, food (Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Puppy), raised food/water bowl and balls would go with him to his new home!

Rico is a good family dog. He just deserves more attention and companionship than we can give him.

Asking rehoming of $200. Feel free to ask questions.

East Mesa

DEAE224C-189A-4DE1-B327-CE96DA7EF9D6.jpeg

EC582509-C77D-479A-AC92-2CD79B038965.jpeg

• Like 1

How does he do with other dogs?  What does he weigh?

3 minutes ago, twigsnapper said:

How does he do with other dogs?  What does he weigh?

Rico is excited to be around other dogs. My brother has a small terrier that is under 10 lbs. Rico is excited to Cambria (my brothers dogs name) and sort of treats her like the cats. He will play but wont actually physically bother her. She barks and he bounces around to get her attention. He is overall quite gentle. He has had limited exposure to other dogs but has seemed very curious when he meets them. Just wants to play. He is not aggressive and hardly barks as is.

Rico was at around 62lbs in October when he got his vet visit and vaccinations. I'd estimate him to be around 70lbs.

I appreciate everyone's interest. Rico has found a new home! Thank you!

• Like 4