hoskier

Sold: LEM #8 575-watt countertop Meat Grinder

Model 1113   It is in great condition and barely used. Bought it thinking I would use it more.

Comes with all the accessories shown in the picture. Has a nice feature with the reverse button as well. Works great. just not using it enough to justify keeping it. I found the other grinding plate so it comes with the course and the fine grinding plate as well as the meat stomper/stuffing tube (which conveniently stores inside the meat stuffer). 

Grind up to 3 pounds per minute. 

sold 

Do you have the other chrome plate that it comes with? Plates are about $20 each with tax and shipping.

48 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Do you have the other chrome plate that it comes with? Plates are about $20 each with tax and shipping.

I forgot there was another plate. Let me see if I can find it. 

I have updated the information as I found the other grinding plate. Works fine. Just not using it like I thought I would. 

Free bump. This is a smoking deal for a bomb proof grinder. I wanted the 3/4hp cabelas but couldn’t swing it at the time. I bought one of these instead and said I’d buy the 3/4hp when I broke this one. 5 elk and 2 deer later it’s still chugging along great. 

• Like 1

Eli. That is awesome. It is pending pickup. I figured I would give someone a good deal on here as it’s a great group. 

Sold to Tom196. Great guy!!

• Like 1