Sign in to follow this  
unit21savage

WTT/WTS 2019 Hoyt Hyperforce RH

Interested in trading this Hoyt Hyperforce. Essentially the Aluminum version of the RX-1

Comes with Black Gold Ascent Verdict 5 pin

QAD dropaway

Tight spot quiver 

Bee stinger 8" stabilizer

I have some of the Limited Edition Easton FMJs if you're interested also. Probably around a dozen cut for a 28.5" draw length and fixed blade Broadheads.  String looks like it has good life left.  Plastic housing on the sight is cracked. 60-70lb weight adjustment.   Does not interfere with function whatsoever.  Killed a small buck with it in its current state.  

Looking for a hunting rifle bare. Calibers I like in order. 300 PRC, 6.5 PRC, 270, 28 nosler, and maybe a 6.5 Creedmoor, I'd entertain a 308 also. Or...

Sub compact glock, sig, or Hellcat or...

A base level cheap AR-15.  

I'm a lifelong AZ resident. No criminal history.  Happy to do a bill of sale. Have bought and sold many transactions through here so I have references if needed. Please text Nick at 928 270 8428. Located in Apache Junction . 

20230107_180758.jpg

21 hours ago, Dev10 said:

Price on the bow?

For the bow, sight, rest, and quiver... I was thinking somewhere around $700. I know bows drop in price so it's kinda tough to come up with a number.  Let me know what you think.