Sign in to follow this  
maximus

outfitter san carlos

hello all,

there is an oufitter for the san carlos, his name  is hoss i believe , i need to get in touch with him if anybody has his number or email.

thank you

21 minutes ago, maximus said:

hello all,

there is an oufitter for the san carlos, his name  is hoss i believe , i need to get in touch with him if anybody has his number or email.

thank you

I believe he is on instagram.

49 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Did you draw a tag out there?

no i didn't, a guy that  i know wants to hunt there next season and he always hunts with outfitter.

Did he draw a tag?  They went to a draw system and just had a friend send me a screen shot of the transaction for 2024.  So unless he drew a tag he will have to wait until the following year to put in.

1 hour ago, AZbowhntr said:

Did he draw a tag?  They went to a draw system and just had a friend send me a screen shot of the transaction for 2024.  So unless he drew a tag he will have to wait until the following year to put in.

no he didn't but he wanted info about how to buy a tag, i didn't know they went to a draw, he hunted there the late elk hunt in the malay gap and coues in january a few years ago.

Thank you i will let him know.

Is the draw complete? I applied with several other guys and none of us got any charges. I’ve heard of other people getting charges over the last several weeks

I spoke to a lady at the SC Game and Fish today.They are processing the tags for the first turkey hunt. Next will be the applicants for the 2nd hunt, then the 3rd.