Sign in to follow this  
Broken Wheels

ISO 6.5 CREEDMORE 140/143

3 minutes ago, Broken Wheels said:

Looking for some inexpensive (don't laugh) ammo to sight in a scope in the 140-143 grain area. 

Someone posted some at Shoppers in AJ a couple of days ago. Might want to give them a call.

10 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Someone posted some at Shoppers in AJ a couple of days ago. Might want to give them a call.

They have a butt load of the projectiles

Shoppers in AJ did not have any on Sunday when I was there. All the 6.5 PRC was gone that was posted. Only around 20 to 30 boxed of 300 PRC was left on the shelf. 

they do have a bunch of the 7mm 162 eld-x and 6.5 143 eld-x and 140 eld-m projectiles on the shelf

1 hour ago, 429mike said:

Shoppers in AJ did not have any on Sunday when I was there. All the 6.5 PRC was gone that was posted. Only around 20 to 30 boxed of 300 PRC was left on the shelf. 

they do have a bunch of the 7mm 162 eld-x and 6.5 143 eld-x and 140 eld-m projectiles on the shelf

Shopper’s in Chandler has a ton of Creedmoor and prc ammo. I was just there a few hours ago. $40 each. They had some cheaper ones too but I’d sight in with what you’re going to use. 

35 minutes ago, matt said:

Shopper’s in Chandler has a ton of Creedmoor and prc ammo. I was just there a few hours ago. $40 each. They had some cheaper ones too but I’d sight in with what you’re going to use. 

Aslo there is a new gilbert store off power and queen creek that has stock to

• Like 1

Ya just need 140 grain to sight in at 100 yards then will load my own variations until I find the one that works best. Thanks for the info again guys...