Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Glock 40 MOS

I have decided to part ways with my Glock model 40 MOS, chambered in 10mm,  with brand new Holosun 507 on top. I love this gun, and have killed two javelina and another member took it to Alaska as bear protection. However, I do not use or shoot it since I have a Dan Wesson 10mm in the safe. 

This gun comes with an upgraded KKM barrel, polished trigger, 3.5# disconnect, stainless steel pins, two factory mags, leather holster from Simply Rugged. I am 99% positive I have the factory box for the gun and the sight (I don't throw boxes away, but I have moved twice recently). 

I also have some Underwood 220 cast loads, and will throw in a box of factory FMJ ammo.

I'm asking $1350 FTF, I will ship on buyers dime, from my FFL.

10mm ia fun, add klm barrel and you got a shooter, solid setup!

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

10mm ia fun, add klm barrel and you got a shooter, solid setup!

It's It's awesome gun, especially with the KKM barrel, but I've decided I want a GPS collar for my airedale more than (another) 10mm that sits in the safe, neglected. 

Bumping this up, $1200

Also interested in trades for 20/28 Guage shotguns. Looking at getting back into quail hunting.

How about $800 for the gun, holster, KKM barrel, magazines but no optic/shipped.

***This already has a KKM barrel installed***