dpr64

Taken off the market for now

Very nice. Looks like a nickle boron BCG. Super caliber. Sure adds up in a hurry.

Sorry about your physical issues. No fun getting older, but worst if we don't.

I figure they call them the golden years be cause we wind up spending all of our "gold" to survive those years.

Best wishes with your sale and prayers for your health.

6 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Very nice. Looks like a nickle boron BCG. Super caliber. Sure adds up in a hurry.

Sorry about your physical issues. No fun getting older, but worst if we don't.

I figure they call them the golden years be cause we wind up spending all of our "gold" to survive those years.

Best wishes with your sale and prayers for your health.

It is like a roller coaster...  some weeks better and some days like heck..   I have to take it easy and not overdo things, along with below the waist nerve damage from a bad back surgery, my left knee is failing.  60 club this Feb and I am all worn out.

Back went at 40, knees are still good. Two back surgeries and in the over 60 club.

We are built to hurt, just not excessively. I've been very blessed so far, can't do what I used to, but things could be much, much worst.

I truly wish they were better for you. I got lucky with my back surgeries, did a lot of homework, and had one of the better doctors. Not a Veteran but know if you are, stay away from the Veterans hospital. Those guys are still learning medicine and truly practice on you. I know too many people who have had bad results there.

Wish I had good advice. Just try to stay positive and keep as active as you reasonably can.

Greatest wishes!

Still for sale!  Flat shooting varmint rifle setup..

I can sell the upper alone for $950 without the scope/mount/lower. It would include all the ammo

OR

I can sell the barrel, .224 bolt, VG6 muzzle brake, and the ammo for  $500