Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Rivers are Running!! Fill them lakes up

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

Was snowing in Wickenburg  a short while ago. Probabl 3rd or 4th time this season.

I have seen more daytime snow in Snowflake this winter than every before! Most accumulation and snowfall happens after sundown, very different this winter.

Snow, snow and more snow here in Flag. With the high winds, been white out conditions all day. Calling for another 20” plus by the time Sunday ends. Absolutely incredible winter so far! 

Elk tag anyone? 😎

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

Snow, snow and more snow here in Flag. With the high winds, been white out conditions all day. Calling for another 20” plus by the time Sunday ends. Absolutely incredible winter so far! 

Elk tag anyone? 😎

We got 6" or so on my side of town, hard to tell how much we actually got because it's all being blown into drifts. Those winds were no joke! Finally calming down some, fingers crossed

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Savageman2506 said:

We got 6" or so on my side of town, hard to tell how much we actually got because it's all being blown into drifts. Those winds were no joke! Finally calming down some, fingers crossed

Yeah, winds were no joke!  I was sleeping with one eye open last night! Neighbors have 2 huge poplar trees that scare the crap out of me when the winds blow. They have a direct line to my bedroom.

I guess I wouldn’t feel anything and it would be quick! haha

• Like 3

09C1B42C-08F0-4711-9F15-D57260956AC7.thumb.jpeg.0f30cc73b11e5fa82b7a1b4160e92f10.jpegI share this only because of how strange today’s storm was for Snowflake! We have lived here going on 28 years and I have never seen a harder horizontal snowstorm mid day ever here!!!

There was ice up under the eves of my south facing house when I got home at 5pm!

My poor birdhouse 😂😂😂 It hangs in full sunshine all day long!

• Like 1

That looks like TX last month with the ice storms they had. Weather there is crazy. Resized_20230201_160244.thumb.jpeg.8b88c392c1fd881e5e2b38dff626081d.jpegResized_20230201_160231.thumb.jpeg.6d51db79e3e00ac79b4b2f3b4406edf0.jpeg

• Like 1

With all the snow the west is getting it got me wondering if the Kaibab Deer herd gets much winter kill or is the winter range elevation low enough it’s not a concern ?

• Like 1

Still snowing in Show Low right now.  Sunrise is closed again today, two plow trucks stuck on 273 and 260 is closed half way there.  Going to be some big antlers this year and a crap load of quail  :)

• Like 2