Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Rivers are Running!! Fill them lakes up

Alamo same way.  We did decent today.  Boated 10 lost 4.  Few solid bass being soaked for ceviche right now. 

On 3/8/2023 at 8:27 PM, BOHNTR said:

Canyon that feeds Scott Reservoir.  It’s been running for a months now, albeit not to this level.  The reservoir has been going over the spillway for four weeks, as well as Show Low Lake.  

I knew I shoulda found all my lost lures and flys a few years ago when is was almost empty 

• Wow! 1

On 3/1/2023 at 12:12 PM, CouesPursuit said:

Releases will be coming from the Verde system long before the Salt, where spill will be minimal in comparison, if any.

The Verde watershed has 600-700k acre-feet of water stored in current snow water equivalent models before this current weather system and there is 64,426 AF of storage available, per SRP's Daily Water Report.

The Salt has 525-575k AF of SWE stored with 300,443 AF available.

March has been and continues to look wet! The Salt will spill. 

• Like 1

I don't know why but I was expecting to see more snow near Alpine on the road to Big Lake.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Roosevelt is at 89%

90 now lol

• Like 2

15 hours ago, knothead said:

I don't know why but I was expecting to see more snow near Alpine on the road to Big Lake.  

It was interesting cause the picture I posted is just before the big bend crossing Williams Valley! Lots of wind blown deep drifts! Right in Alpine looks like snow is gone but there was no getting  to back roads!🙃

In many regards got really spoiled by drought conditions and back roads, but it was so good to see so much snow!!!

• Like 1