Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Rivers are Running!! Fill them lakes up

Bring your dredges and high bankers, the San Domingo is running this morning. The wildflowers are putting on a show for the Arizona public.

20230323_085757.thumb.jpg.cc470f78e6501b831448cf263fcab437.jpg20230323_093912.thumb.jpg.01ab2bb90d40629d4a63043ff2fba5a4.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

No the finally got to the truck and they were not in the truck, they canceled searching for the night. It doesn't look good at all. Really sucks.

This is sad news. I agree it does not look good. Even if they did not get washed away spending a night out in freezing temps at their age would be tuff. Please post if you have any updates.

17 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Camp Verde.

image.thumb.png.4e2a3e3944c4b8a0085f473734e83b62.png

Any locals on here that have seen this before....I remember hearing about CV flooding just wondering in comparison......that is rough. Back in the day I remember as a kid going with my Dad to Duncan and shoveling silt out of the Merrell store and some of the concrete ditches on the farms..........

• Like 1

7 miles north of Morristown and its raining again. 

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Just drove out to granite reef, water all the way to the road 

They are letting out a bunch from Stewart Mountain Dam too. Pretty sure that 1,300cfs is around the normal flow during the summer.

image.thumb.png.0bd8fc65e315ee8b6b33cc72defccf2a.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

They are letting out a bunch from Stewart Mountain Dam too. Pretty sure that 1,300cfs is around the normal flow during the summer.

image.thumb.png.0bd8fc65e315ee8b6b33cc72defccf2a.png

We drove up to blue point bridge and it was flowing pretty good, yeah about like tubing conditions.