Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Rivers are Running!! Fill them lakes up

20 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I had to google this..........my wife claims she can remember snow in October on her birthday in Snowflake and according to google...........and I realize that Colorado temps are different that Az but interesting for sure.

What was the earliest snowfall in Flagstaff?

This is a list of the earliest and latest times in the year when snow was recorded in Flagstaff, Arizona. It is based on NOAA data from the years 1893–2023. What's the Earliest it has Snowed in Flagstaff? The earliest in the season it has snowed in Flagstaff, Arizona is September 19 which happened in 1965.

My wife and I got married May 25th 2007. Every year until 2017 we camped in unit 8 over the 25th. Six out of those 10 years we got snowed on. Mostly just flurries but 2 years it was a pretty good snow. 

38 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

It snowed in unit 1 October 1st a couple years ago. 

Memorial Day weekend too…that was an interesting camping trip with freezing rain and snow with campfire restrictions. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I had to google this..........my wife claims she can remember snow in October on her birthday in Snowflake and according to google...........and I realize that Colorado temps are different that Az but interesting for sure.

What was the earliest snowfall in Flagstaff?

This is a list of the earliest and latest times in the year when snow was recorded in Flagstaff, Arizona. It is based on NOAA data from the years 1893–2023. What's the Earliest it has Snowed in Flagstaff? The earliest in the season it has snowed in Flagstaff, Arizona is September 19 which happened in 1965.

I've seen snow in October in Payson many times since 1979

• Like 3

Crossed Tonto today, don't recommend in small truck or SUV.

28 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Crossed Tonto today, don't recommend in small truck or SUV.

Saw a pic of a ford super duty flipped in tonto creek the other day. 

They say its under 400 cft, i'd say 500. Anyway no problem, was higher this afternoon then in the morning. We will do it again tomorrow.

59 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

It has been there before but it is a site and it doesn't happen often................

I have only seen it over the top of the fence 1 time. 

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

And I'm trying to remember when I did see it so high but my brain gets it all jumbled up..............

2019 was close but not this high.