Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Brrrt WTH?

This global.warming is confusing.  Woke up to a trace of snow on the ground, mind you I'm at about 1100' elevation.

21326.thumb.jpeg.e66b26936394d18e1df3c0c3f533edaa.jpeg

Got more at the Wickenburg Range.

FB_IMG_1674485160498.thumb.jpg.30ea454c74417db26f45863b58f23b7e.jpg

• Like 5

It snowed a little bit East Tucson this morning.

2 hours ago, Edge said:

This global.warming is confusing.  Woke up to a trace of snow on the ground, mind you I'm at about 1100' elevation.

21326.thumb.jpeg.e66b26936394d18e1df3c0c3f533edaa.jpeg

Got more at the Wickenburg Range.

FB_IMG_1674485160498.thumb.jpg.30ea454c74417db26f45863b58f23b7e.jpg

That ain't snow, that is an air cargo of meth that broke lose at 30k feet.

• Haha 2

I know it’s hard to keep up with the scams, lies and propaganda but it’s not Global Warming anymore. It’s Climate Change. 

1970 - Global Cooling

1980 - Acid Rain

1990 - Ozone Layer

2000 - Global Warming

2010 - Climate Change

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

I know it’s hard to keep up with the scams, lies and propaganda but it’s not Global Warming anymore. It’s Climate Change. 

1970 - Global Cooling

1980 - Acid Rain

1990 - Ozone Layer

2000 - Global Warming

2010 - Climate Change

I can vouch that in 1990 permafrost had been melting more every year for five years in Unalakleet. I haven't seen any new glaciers forming in the last 100 years. Everyone likes to joke about it when it gets cold when it should be hot.

Buzz Words get lazy people riled who have limited knowledge and lack common sense.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I can vouch that in 1990 permafrost had been melting more every year for five years in Unalakleet. I haven't seen any new glaciers forming in the last 100 years. Everyone likes to joke about it when it gets cold when it should be hot.

Buzz Words get lazy people riled who have limited knowledge and lack common sense.

Wow a whole 5 years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

In 1983 I did a climate study of the southwest for a local salt mining Co. Some weather data went back over 220 years as the Spanish Father's like Eusibio Kino were also men of science and fastidious records keepers.

Sorry bro, there was no change in low and high mean temperatures.

Really love the condescending tone. Where's your climate study or are you relying on others research? Uh-huh.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Yeah and the Great Lakes were formed by melting ice thousands of years ago. The climate changes. Always has always will. Man isn’t causing it. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

The earth is 4.5 billion years old. 5 year observation doesn’t qualify for anything. A 100 years isn’t even a blink of any eye. 

I’m going with a young earth creation, seems to make more sense to me.

I tried to explain to a climate scientist one time that the polar icecaps can’t melt because the earth tilts on its axis, and it is cold and dark at the poles in their respective  winters , because of this.  This tilt will always create winter.

she didn’t get it.  lol. Time proved me right, as the polar icecaps didn’t melt.  They still drive trucks on the ice.

Snows coming down good in Abilene, TX. right now. Freezing my butt off.