Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

American Gun Violence

There's been 1.3 million American combat deaths, all wars combined.

What is this lying Spartacus jabbering about now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That dude makes about as sick as Obama to hear talk. Disarming the population is the objective, nothing else. 

• Like 1

Booker is full of it. The states with the strictest gun control have the highest murder rates. New Yorks murder rate is close to 380 per 100,000 and Mississippi is 25 per 100,000, would you like to guess which state has more guns per household. The UK also has shootings and stabbings on a daily basis.

That liberal democrat might want to try and make people come up to good American standards and quit making America stoop to their low standards. They wonder why America is becoming a big free for all.

Mass shootings began to rise when drug companies began to flood our country with mind and mood altering drugs like Xanax, Zoloft, Prozac, etc. and doctors were given incentives to prescribe them every time some mommy’s boy got their feelings hurt and he got depressed. 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, JSR said:

Mass shootings began to rise when drug companies began to flood our country with mind and mood altering drugs like Xanax, Zoloft, Prozac, etc. and doctors were given incentives to prescribe them every time some mommy’s boy got their feelings hurt and he got depressed. 

imagine how easy someone could manipulate a kid like that online.  “they” know where to find these kids and how to do it. I’m sure some are organic, the internet alone can make people crazy. But I’d like to see these kids online forum and messenger history. Who they’ve been talking to and what about. 

• Like 1

My insulin was $38/vial in 2000 when I was diagnosed. Now it is $338/vial. Same product, same formula. The only thing that changed was they shipped manufacturing from the US and Canada to Mexico to make it cheaper. Someone ask the illustrious Senator from New Jersey how many Americans die from diabetes every year (87k/year primary cause, 282kyear underlying cause in 2019). Or ask him how much he takes from big pharma into his election war chest every year. This hypocritical POS actually sits on the investigative committee that pretends to grill pharma execs every year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

imagine how easy someone could manipulate a kid like that online.  “they” know where to find these kids and how to do it. I’m sure some are organic, the internet alone can make people crazy. But I’d like to see these kids online forum and messenger history. Who they’ve been talking to and what about. 

The FBI most likely. 
just kidding

not really 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, dsotm said:

Instead of glorifying mental illness maybe we should bring back asylums?

They decided it was better to make them public school teachers 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1