Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nile

PSA Baseball bats are not legal to hunt with

When strippers are news personalities, you get a great view, but shiit for news.

Dude is a toolbag for doing that.

14 hours ago, desertmafia21 said:

Who’s Arizona fish and wildlife? Lol can’t even get the government agency name correct! Silly news outlets

Anyone who get's off clubbing animals in the head for kicks has serious issues.... 

Regarding "AZ fish and wildlife...", it looks like the article was quoting the school Athletic Director.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Anyone who get's off clubbing animals in the head for kicks has serious issues.... 

Regarding "AZ fish and wildlife...", it looks like the article was quoting the school Athletic Director.  

Agreed! Today’s youth have serious issues. They will do anything to get likes on social media.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, desertmafia21 said:

Agreed! Today’s youth have serious issues. They will do anything to get likes on social media.

Todays youth? I like hating on anything today, but Let’s be real stuff like this has been going on forever 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ran into one guy hunting pigs this year that was trying to shoot one in the skull for his kid or nephew because he thought it would be a cool skull mount. No idea how many he wounded trying and pretty sure he didn't care, we watched him wound one. Not as bad as this but still left a bad taste in the mouth and the animals deserve better. I mean shoot one and then put one in the skull if that is your thing I guess but to me shameful.