Sign in to follow this  
Presmyk

Browning citori value?

I picked up a browning citori   i know  i got a good deal on it but  but whats a ballpark  for actual value?  It has one small ding on barrel and a few scratches on stock,  i will get pics tomorrow  i just  have picture of the box  of the  modelScreenshot_20230128_202353_Gallery.thumb.jpg.be5ac7c139db2433faf845fd66f4f440.jpg

7 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Did you look on Gunbroker? Shotgun World would be another place.

Ya i did  but therer weren't  many used  ones on there all new.

5 hours ago, EarlyBronco said:

I think 2 just sold on here one for 800$ and one for 950

Ya but everyone  on here wants everything for nothing lol  if its not a screaming deal  or a highly sought after item it gets ttt for 4 pages worth 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Presmyk said:

Ya but everyone  on here wants everything for nothing lol  if its not a screaming deal  or a highly sought after item it gets ttt for 4 pages worth 

Well I was just saying that’s what 2 have gone for one here in the past couple weeks and both of them were posted for a couple days , so I’d think that’s what they were going for? Would you say it’s worth more than that?

This is just my opinion. 

I think a great deal would be $800-$950. If it was mint LNIB no marks or scratches $1,600 - $1,800. As is condition I would say it would sell around $1,100 - $1,200. If you want to sell it I would say list it on gunbroker, should be a good market on there. 

• Like 1

The first guy that offers $1k, take it. That has too much wear to sell for more. 

Most of my guns look like that. 

• Like 2

That's like the property that was so big that it all day to reach the end. It was the car! LOL!!